Terminix TAKE BACK YOUR SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Terminix TAKE BACK YOUR SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES(the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty (40) contiguous United States (excluding the states of Alaska, Connecticut, Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, Vermont, and the city of New Orleans in the state of Louisiana) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (each, an “Entrant” or “you”; collectively, “Entrants”). Internet access required in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Your standard carrier rates may apply. The employees, officers, directors, agents, administrators, and representatives of The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership (the “Sponsor” or “Terminix”), its parent company, The ServiceMaster Company, LLC (“ServiceMaster”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in Alaska, Connecticut, Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, Vermont, and the city of New Orleans in the state of Louisiana, the U.S. territories, and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership, 150 Peabody Place, Memphis, TN 38119, Administrator: Belo and Co, LLC, 800 Jackson Street, Suite B-100, Dallas, TX 75202.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Whether an Entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on June 24, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on June 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
The Sweepstakes consists of Ten (10) One-Time Mosquito Services to be to be awarded at the end of the Sweepstakes as set forth in the chart below:
|PRIZES||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
|Ten (10) One-Time Mosquito Services||$149 each prize ($1,490 Total)|
The Sweepstakes mechanics are managed through Viral Sweep (viralsweep.com) an online platform. Viral Sweeps’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit terminix.com/sweeps (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete various actions outlined below (each, a “Sweepstakes Activity”) in order to receive Sweepstakes entries. To complete each Sweepstakes Activity, click on the applicable link and follow the instructions:
Initial entry: After you have completed the entry form with your name and valid email address and zip code, click on the first box in the entry form to receive five (5) entries. You will receive five (5) entries into the applicable drawing. You can complete this Sweepstakes Activity only one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period.
Daily entry: You may return each day to the official Sweepstakes landing page for an additional one (1) entry. Limit one (1) additional entry per day available during the Sweepstakes Period by completing this Sweepstakes Activity. You can complete this Sweepstakes Activity one (1) time per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit seven (7) additional entries available per participant during the Sweepstakes Period for this entry method.
Visit Terminix.com: Visit the website https://www.terminix.com by clicking the URL to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You can complete this Sweepstakes Activity only one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period.
Watch the Video (Bonus): Click on the link to visit the Terminix YouTube Channel Page then authenticate your YouTube account (or create a free account if you do not already have one) and watch the video to receive five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes. You can complete this Sweepstakes Activity only one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube.
- Limit: Each Entrant may participate in each Sweepstakes Activity as described in these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period. A “day” shall mean a calendar day. The total number of entries possible for each Entrant if he/she participates in all Sweepstakes Activities as described above is eighteen (18) entries. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Winner Determination: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or around July 2, 2018. The potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to comply with the requirements in these Official Rules in order to receive a prize.
|PRIZES||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
|Ten (10) One-Time Mosquito Services||$149 each prize ($1,490 Total)|
Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes available during this Sweepstakes is One Thousand, Four Hundred and Ninety and 00/100 Dollars ($1,490.00).
For all prizes: Prizes are awarded prizes “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent of prizes permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses and all federal, state and local taxes are each winner’s sole responsibility. Where a prize is awarded in the form of a gift card, voucher or letter (any, a “Voucher”), the Sponsor will not be liable for any Voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions specified on the Voucher (or provided with the Voucher) by the company issuing the Voucher. Once awarded, Sponsor and Administrator shall have no further obligations to any winner with respect to any prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Unless otherwise indicated, all prizes will be sent directly to the winner(s).
- TO CLAIM PRIZE: All potential Sweepstakes prize winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential Sweepstakes prize winners will receive a winner’s notification by email within forty-eight (48) hours of the applicable drawing. Potential Sweepstakes prize winners will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond to the winner notification. If a potential Sweepstakes prize winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to the winner notification within the allotted time frame, he/she will automatically be disqualified.
Each potential Sweepstakes prize winner will be required to verify his/her email address, date of birth, and provide full name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize.
The potential Sweepstakes prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and except where prohibited, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize or such potential Sweepstakes prize winner will be disqualified.
If a prize is returned undeliverable, an alternate Sweepstakes prize winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries from the applicable entry period. In the event of returned prize(s) or disqualified prize winner(s), alternate prize drawings shall be conducted until all prizes are awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, entry and biographical material, and any videos, photos, writings or any other materials submitted by winner with his/her entry, for programming, advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide and on the Internet in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, approval, inspection or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss, or damages of any kind to persons, including injury or death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participating in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize (including any travel or other activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or to any prize awarded.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, altered, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential Sweepstakes prize winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the eligible Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
- WINNERS LIST: Winners will be posted on https://speakeasycontestrules.com/terminix-take-back-your-summer-sweepstakes-winners/ beginning on or about July 2, 2018 and will remain posted until July 30, 2018. For the names of the winners available after July 30, 2018, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to TAKE BACK YOUR SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES, c/o Terminix, 150 Peabody Place, Memphis, TN 38103.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied. None of the companies associated with the non-Terminix prizes distributed as part of this Sweepstakes sponsor, support or endorse The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership or its products and services in any way.
© 2018 The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership. All rights reserved.