Terminix AutoPay Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Terminix AutoPay Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to any legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who is 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who is a current customer with Terminix with a service contract which is active through the Sweepstakes Period (each, an “Entrant”). Void in the U.S. Territories and where prohibited by law. Individuals who are employees, officers, directors, agents, administrators and representatives of The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership (the “Sponsor” or “Terminix”) and Speakeasy, LLC (the “Administrator”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners and parents, children and siblings and their spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Sweepstakes Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SPONSOR: The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd., Memphis Tennessee 38120. Administrator: Your Speakeasy, LLC, 800 Jackson Street, Suite B-100, Dallas, Texas 75202.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Whether an Entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on February 21, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on March 27, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
The Sweepstakes consists of five (5) prizes (one (1) prize awarded per week during the Sweepstakes Period):
|PRIZES||ENTRY PERIOD FOR AWARDING OF PRIZE||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||12:01am CST 2/21 – 11:59pm CST 2/27||$500.00|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||12:01am CST 2/21 – 11:59pm CST 3/6||$500.00|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||12:01am CST 2/21 – 11:59pm CST 3/13||$500.00|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||12:01am CST 2/21 – 11:59pm CST 3/20||$500.00|
|One (1) $3,000 gift card||12:01am CST 2/21 – 11:59pm CST 3/27||$3,000.00|
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrant(s) who sign-up any eligible service agreement for AutoPay through the Terminix MyAccount portal located at https://wwww.terminix.com/my-account, through a call-center agent or through a field representative shall each receive a total of one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Each participant can receive a maximum of one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the number of services received from Terminix by the participant or the number of properties owned by a participant on which he/she receives Terminix services. Multiple entries are not permitted. Any attempt by any Entrant to make more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified at Administrator’s or Sponsor’s sole discretion. All entries must be received by Administrator during the Sweepstakes Period or they will be void. Each entry is eligible for all drawings during the Sweepstakes Period which are remaining after the time an Entrant receives the entry. However, an Entrant who wins a prize as part of this Sweepstakes is ineligible for any future drawing(s) remaining in the Sweepstakes.
- Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Winner Determination: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or around the dates listed in the chart above in Section 4. The potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to comply with the requirements in these Official Rules.
|PRIZES||PRIZE DRAWING DATE (ON OR AROUND)||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) OF PRIZES|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||2/27/2017||$500.00|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||3/6/2017||$500.00|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||3/13/2017||$500.00|
|Terminix Service ($500 Voucher)||3/20/2017||$500.00|
|One (1) $3,000 gift card||3/27/2017||$3,000.00|
Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes available during this Sweepstakes is Five Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($5,000.00)
For all prizes: Prizes are awarded prizes “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent of prizes permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses and all federal, state and local taxes are each winner’s sole responsibility. Where a prize is awarded in the form of a gift card, voucher or letter (any, a “Voucher”), the Sponsor will not be liable for any Voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions specified on the Voucher (or provided with the Voucher) by the company issuing the Voucher. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, the Voucher for Terminix services must be redeemed within one (1) year of issuance at a participating Terminix location. Once awarded, Sponsor and Administrator shall have no further obligations to any winner with respect to any prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person. An Entrant who wins a prize in this Sweepstakes is ineligible to win any other prize as part of this Sweepstakes. Unless otherwise indicated, all other prizes will be sent directly to the winner(s).
- TO CLAIM PRIZE: All potential Sweepstakes prize winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential Sweepstakes prize winners will receive a winner’s notification by email or Facebook direct message within forty-eight (48) hours of the applicable drawing. Potential Sweepstakes prize winners will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond to the winner notification. If a potential Sweepstakes prize winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to the winner notification within the allotted time frame he/she will automatically be disqualified.
Each potential Sweepstakes prize winner will be required to verify their email address and provide full name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize.
The potential Sweepstakes prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and except where prohibited, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize or such potential Sweepstakes prize winner will be disqualified.
If prize is returned undeliverable, an alternate Sweepstakes prize winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries from the applicable entry period. Only two (2) total drawings will be held for each prize (one (1) main drawing, one (1) alternate drawing), after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 10-12 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, entry and biographical material, and any videos, photos, writings or any other materials submitted by winner with his/her entry, for programming, advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide and on the Internet in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, approval, inspection or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss, or damages of any kind to persons, including injury or death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participating in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize (including any travel or other activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or to any prize awarded.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, altered, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential Sweepstakes prize winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the eligible Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
- WINNERS LIST: Winners will be posted on https://speakeasycontestrules.com/terminix-autopay-sweeps-official-winners-list/ beginning on or about March 31, 2017. For a list of winners after March, 31, 2017, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Terminix AutoPay Sweepstakes Winner, C/O Terminix, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd., Memphis Tennessee 38120.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied. None of the companies associated with the prizes distributed as part of this Sweepstakes sponsor, support or endorse The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership or its products and services in any way.
©2017 The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership. All rights reserved.